CQ taglibs in Slice 4.2

brunovianarezende
Hi,

in Slice 3.2 we had the cf:include tag (https://cognifide.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SLICE/CQ+Taglibs+-+3.2) but I can't find it in Slice 4.2 (https://cognifide.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=27459627). If I try to use the URI "http://cognifide.com/jsp/slice/cq" I get an error. Is the cf:include tag really gone?

regards,
Bruno

Re: CQ taglibs in Slice 4.2

maciej.majchrzak
Administrator
Hi Bruno,

yes - we've made this tough decision and removed the taglib from Slice 4 completely. It was set of rather utilish functionality which didn't really fit the framework itself. The related code is of course still in github repo and it should be relatively simple to extract these removed taglib to use it along with Slice 4.

If you need any further info, please let us know. Also, if you have any ideas for improvements for Slice framework please feel free to share them!

Cheers
Maciej

Re: CQ taglibs in Slice 4.2

brunovianarezende
Hi Maciej,

maciej.majchrzak wrote
Hi Bruno,

yes - we've made this tough decision and removed the taglib from Slice 4 completely. It was set of rather utilish functionality which didn't really fit the framework itself. The related code is of course still in github repo and it should be relatively simple to extract these removed taglib to use it along with Slice 4.
ok. I'll see if I can extract the code and use it.

thanks for the nice framework! :-)

regards,
Bruno